The performance assessment and management by objective requires the implementation of a performance interview campaign process.
The performance management application includes all the process as well as interface for manager and employee.
Why choose our Performance management application ?
- Planning and management of interview campaign
- Progress monitoring of interview campaign
- Ability to manage as many interview models as needed
- Possibility to adapt the full interview campaign to your process
- Real time consolidation of the interview results in dashboard (Interview & assessment)
- Alerts and automatic reminders workflow for managers and collaborators during the campaign
- Dependency links between the employee file, the function sheet, the skills repository, the objective lines
- Management of skill gaps and key skills
- Talent review with the Nine Box model
- Analysis & estimation
What is the mail alert workflow of the interview process ?
The Alerts and automatic reminders workflow allow managers and collaborators to receive alerts notification and reports of completeness of the interviews.
Step 1 : Creation of the interview campaign by the HR manager
The HR Manager choose the type of interview he wants to schedule and for which population. A email is sent to the manager so that they can set the date of an interview.
Step 2 : The manager sets a date for the interview
The manager enter the date in the HR portal and a email is sent to the involved employee.
Step 3 : The employee prefilled his form
After receiving the email from his manager, the employee pre-fills his requests in the form.
Step 4 : Meeting between the two protagonists
Once the interview is done, an email is sent to the HR manager to inform him that the procedure is closed.
Discover our others applications
Manage your HR processes in a modular way and connected to all of your other business applications.